March mobility challenge
1.Do you wake up each morning feelings stiff in your joints?
2. Does it take you till lunchtime to get and feel mobile in your joints?
3. Does your flexibility and mobility restrict you in every day life, such as driving, cleaning and gardening?
4. Do you play a sport and want to have better recovery after exercising and better mobility for performance?
5. Or perhaps you are getting older and just feel stiffer in your joints?
Some people are naturally more flexible. Flexibility is primarily due to one’s genetics, gender, age, body shape and level of physical activity. As people grow older, they tend to lose definition in their body, particularly in their gluts, back and shoulder area.
I can help you reach your goals and feel healthier and happy in life.
Benefits of improved flexibility
- Prevent everyday injury including: muscle and disc strains that occur when turning over in bed or getting out of bed; shoulder tweaks that result from doing tasks on the job that involve lifting or reaching; back aches due to transitioning to standing from sitting, bending down to pick something up, or even walking up and down the stairs
- Improve your posture
- Lengthen your muscles for a longer leaner look
- Make playing with your kids and babies easier and less injurious (remember that touch football game during which you overstretched you hamstrings?)
- Allow you to feel more free, open, calm, content, and confident from the inside out
- Spread prana (life force) into your cells, which invigorates your spirit
- Make cardio activity a lot lighter and easier
- Enhance sports performance (i.e. better arm and shoulder extension and rotation for swimmers and basketball players, longer strides for runners, deeper knee bends and hip flexion for skiers) as well as to parry blows that come with strong athletic endeavors
- Travel more comfortably because of the ability to sit in many different positions and do things with your body in confined spaces you otherwise could not do
Join me for one months mobility focused livestream classes plus unlimited pre recorded sessions on our facebook TV channel.
Set livestream sessions will be throughout March on