Our classes are now available online. We have 2 options: ‘SEVEN DAY PACKAGES’ which you can watch through videos purchased via our website, or ‘LIVE, VIRTUAL CLASSES’ which are taught using Zoom.
This is an amazing opportunity for those busy clients from around the world to take class who are unable to make it to our studio location.
1. Variety of programs and courses – Clients have endless possibilities with our growing library of online programs. You can alternatively join us and for our virtual classes and still feel part of the community with our live interactive teachers.
2. Lower total costs – Online programs and virtual classe are amore affordable option, allowing you to get on with your other tasks in work and life.
3. More comfortable learning environment – There is no need to fight traffic and public transport, miss family or social engagements or leave class early for work.You can even stay in your jumpsuit or pyjamas
4. Convenience and flexibility – Online courses give clients the opportunity to plan the rest of their day, instead of the other way around. Clients can study and work at their convenience. Course material is always accessible online, making special studio trips unnecessary. All of these benefits help clients balance work and family commitments.
5. More interaction and greater ability to concentrate – While contradictory evidence about the rate of online client participation versus participation in traditional classes exists, one thing remains certain: Online courses and virtual classes offer shy or more reticent clients the opportunity to participate in class discussions more easily rather than face-to-face class sessions. Some clients even report better concentration in online classes due to the lack of studio activity.