Sale Studio Pricing & Packaging
New Garuda reformer/tower apparatus – We are offering shared small private groups (minimum 2 people , maximum 5 people). This enforces that clients will makes faster progress and receive more attention.
All clients are required to book a one to one consultation or a six week discovery course before going the Garuda reformer apparatus. This ensures you are in the right programme for you, you are safe, and you know how to adjust and change springs and slings on the V2Max Machine.
PLEASE EMAIL FOR MORE DETAILS
Every single one of us is different, right from our metabolic typing, to body type, to our muscular strength and endurance. At Sale we recommend that everyone who comes to the studio enters through a private session to ensure that we are reaching your goals and expectations, we can then guide you and help you to achieve them. We never throw any client straight into a class and speak to every client individually. Please call the studio if you are interested in attending.
Why Choose Us?
- Not to be confused with standard gym pilates or reformer pilates classes. We offer unique, bespoke approach to achieving core strength, rehabilitation, balance and flexibility using the Garuda sling, V2 Max Reformer and other equipment.
- The V2 Max Reformer offers a functional approach to everyday life by using the front and back of the machine and working on more bi-ped daily movements.
- State of the art luxury private facility proving an excellent training environment, offering specific myofascial methods not found in other commercial studios, gyms or training pilates studios.
- Challenging and versatile sequences that deliver amazing results, keeping your movement patterns fresh and effective.
- Nothing left to chance – all clients are admitted to our session through a choice of consultations so we can achieve your goals and expectations.
- We are here to train, not here to drain. if you are looking to reduce inflammation in the body and perhaps lose weight. The last thing you want is more stress in the body. Stress is stress at a cellular level and the body cannot tell the difference between a high-intensity exercise or a divorce. The bodies response to stress is to release more hormones one, in particular, being cortisol. Balance your cortisol and you will balance your life.
- You would expect to pay a bit more for Marks and Spencer than you would at Asda. You are paying for results and a premium product rather than quick-fix classes or solutions.
- You would expect to travel for something special and unique, hence we are not on every street corner and would require you to come to us and make a commitment.
Sale Studio Group semi private sessions
To ensure continuity and optimal results, clients are encouraged to buy packages, you can then schedule the sessions through our new online booking and attend any time or day that you want before your package expiry. All group classes are kept small to ensure individual attention and hands-on and we also encourage a stress-free environment by moving naturally with the breath, rather than forced timed movements for the individual. Drop in and courses are available to suit all needs from shift workers to regular exercises at our Sale studio. Online classes and back care programs are also available for those overseas and customers who cannot attend.
Please print off and bring your medical form: New Pilates Manchester Medical Form
Next Sale Studio Course – New courses start on the 1st of every month
4 hour ‘Get out of pain – The Real McCoy’ £300 Full kinectic chain assessment
The real McCoy movement analysis program leaves no stone unturned compiling of a four-stage program and assessment. This is for clients who want someone to look at the root course of their symptoms and also give them an advanced program design to help achieve their goals and expectations.
Everyone from professional athletes, yoga teachers to office workers and pain clinic clients would suit this. We like to take the challenging patients that every other clinic is struggling with or has failed with.
This is for those clients which have tried every health practitioner going and have spent a small fortune prescriptive drugs and possibly even had operations or been referred from the hospital pain clinic. You will have suffered from pain or a medical condition for over a year and have constantly been treated for symptoms rather than looking at the cause. Your condition can be anything from sciatica, prolapsed disc, ME, MS, IBS, addiction, inflammation (cancer, arthritis, bursitis, etc.) to a hip replacement.
We spend time taking you through a series of CHEK assessments and questionnaires, which look at your lifestyle including gastrointestinal, liver, endocrine. Glucose regulation, cardiovascular, mood, immune system, urological, musculoskeletal, CNS, motor – skills and brain. Your sleep, hydration, nutrition, fungus and parasites, movement, stress (hormonal, environmental, physical) is taken into account too.
We take you through a full postural analysis (static and dynamic) including spinal measurements and evaluate what needs to be stretched and strengthened in the body. We then take you some more physical tests gently moving the body through flexion, extension and rotation as we learn blockages and barriers have built up to avoid or cause pain. Including Hippocrates and CHEK principles of Dr.Diet, Dr.Quiet, Dr.Movement and Dr. Happiness.
The quality of our tissues will depend on the quality of our movement. You the client will know what feels right for your body and we will both understand what needs to be stretched, strengthened and areas of weakness. This includes a full CHEK assessment on your sleep, hydration, fungus and parasites, food patterns of what and when you eat and stress levels. We also measure your spine and then photograph you on a chart so you can see clearly where you are and where you need to go, and finally we take you through a series of 8 core tests.
The four stages are S.O.A.P:
- Subjective: We look at a full subjective assessment including chronological order of events, current symptoms e.g. position of pain, positions of comfort, time of day and night, the treatments attempted and the resist obtained.
- Objective: We then do an objective assessment, what you did in our session e.g. evaluation or stretching or exercise program, measurements including length tension relationships.
- Assessment: We then follow with an assessment, what do we think is wrong or suspect to be the problem, your opinion of the client’s status. We take clients through infant development to primal movement patterns and over 50 length tension relationships.
- Plan: What we plan to do, your treatment plan, associated referrals, and nutrition and metabolic typing. You will then have your own four-month advanced program design programmed put together containing eight programs, four corrective stretch/mobility program and four periodization tables. The four-month plan is then taught in your six or twelve month one to one program. This ensures that your technique is there, you have the coaching facilities to reach your goals/targets and most importantly that you are held accountable.
We also assess:
- Health History
- Metabolic Typing (discovers an individual’s macro-nutrient ratios: carbs to proteins to fats)
- Comprehensive Health Appraisal (discovers imbalances in the body’s systems: muscular, hormonal, limbic)
- Lifestyle Evaluation (discovers what external stressors a client has and how it is affecting their bodies systems, i.e stress stimulates sympathetic nervous system=poor digestion among other things)
- Physiological Load and Daily Readiness Assessments (discovers amount of stress in musculoskeletal, hormonal, and limbic systems and what strategies will reduce and bring about a healthy balance)
- Food and Sleep Diary (establishing eating habits, food intolerances and discovering circadian rhythms)
- Digestive Health (processed foods, sugar, flour and dehydration, i.e. is your digestive system healthy or do you have a fungal or parasitic infection?)
- If needed: toxic home/office checklist, gluten, candida questionnaire, neurotransmitter questionnaire, food intolerances, metabolic lab testing on detoxification pathways
60-minute private £60
We add on from the 30-minute private by challenging you on a variety of equipment plus ensuring that you experience a taste of every class and piece of equipment on our timetable. We take you through Paul Cheks primal movement patterns and start the lesson with a postural analysis. You also build up your repertoire of movement patterns. One to one £60, one to two £70
40-minute private £40
We take you through all the basic movement patterns and planes of the body using small props and large apparatus. This way you get an understanding of the way your body moves. You also learn how to use our STOTT V2Max reformer machines and spacing in class.
CNHC registration is recognized for reimbursement with a number of private health cash plan providers.
This means that clients who are members of the relevant plans can claim for the cost of the treatments outlined here, when they visit CNHC registered complementary therapists.
To view the providers recognised by CNHC registration for reimbursement click the link:
It is essential that clients check their coverage before committing to or paying for treatments if they want to apply for reimbursement of fees.